Accolades, Award or Notable Achievements
- Albany District Chair of Georgia Occupational Therapy Association (GOTA) 2003-2004
- Pi Theta Epsilon member at Belmont University 2004-2005 Darton College Advisor of the Year 2005
- Member of the Roster of Accreditation Evaluators (RAE) for AOTA’s Accrediation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) 2009-2012
- Albany Advocacy Resource Center Community Award 2010 Dougherty Leadership Development Institute Graduate 2011
- Camp Arrow Special Needs Camp Co-Director 2015-2017
I currently work for Worth County School System as an OT. I also work prn/part-time at Turner County School System, Phoebe Worth Medical Center, and Albany State University as an adjunct instructor for the OTA program. I am also Co-Director for a special need’s summer camp. I stay busy because there is a shortage of OTs in our area and I can’t turn clients away. I have four beautiful children: Cayla 23, Landon 20, Gavin 16, and Alayna 11. I am married to the love of my life Chris who is supportive of every career move I make.